Make plans to join us in 2023 for our Seventh Annual Conference hosted by the Indiana Youth Advisory Board!
We’ll be announcing details in the coming months.
The conference includes:
- Breakout Sessions
- Opportunities for teens and young adults who have lived experience in foster care to connect
- A Keynote Address
- An award ceremony for young people and adults who have done outstanding work
The conference is open to:
- Older youth who are currently and formerly in foster care
- DCS staff
- Case Workers
- Independent Living Specialists
- Adults who support teens and young adults in and transitioning out of foster care
- Foster parents
- Anyone who provides services to older youth in foster care
Like and follow Foster Success on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated!