Annual Conference 2022
Make plans to join us in 2022 for our Seventh Annual Conference hosted by the Indiana Youth Advisory Board!
We’ll be announcing details in the coming months.
The conference includes:
- Breakout Sessions
- Opportunities for teens and young adults who have lived experience in foster care to connect
- A Keynote Address
- An award ceremony for young people and adults who have done outstanding work
The conference is open to:
- Older youth who are currently and formerly in foster care
- DCS staff
- Case Workers
- Independent Living Specialists
- Adults who support teens and young adults in and transitioning out of foster care
- Foster parents
- Anyone who provides services to older youth in foster care
All Youth Engagement Programs
Indiana Youth Advisory Board
The first way to get involved is through the Indiana Youth Advisory Board (IYAB). IYAB is a group led by (you and) your peers with lived experience in foster care and is facilitated by a Foster Success staff member. Learn more...