Become a Workforce Readiness Employ Partner! Foster Success is looking for employer partners with a vested interest and willingness to partner with our young adults transitioning out of foster care.
As an employer involved in Works Wonders, you will:
- Serve as a site for internships, job shadowing, and work-based learning experiences.
- Share your expertise with foster youth interested in your organization’s career opportunities.
- Receive support for your team while Foster Success provides hourly wages to the participating teens and young adults in the Works Wonders® program
- Continue to support your local community by preparing our young people for the workforce
- Contribute to the professional well-being and personal growth of current and former foster youth and young adults
60% of young people report meeting a job-related goal
The Works Wonders® Workforce Readiness program connects teens and young adults (ages 18-25) who have experienced foster care to meaningful employment. Learn more...
Foster Success is looking for employer partners with a vested interest and willingness to partner with our young adults transitioning out of foster care. Learn more...