Indiana Education and Training Voucher (ETV) Program
|Semester/term||Open date||Close date|
|Fall 2022||July 1, 2022||November 28, 2022|
|Spring 2023||December 1, 2022||April 24, 2023|
|Summer 2023||May 1, 2023||June 26, 2023|
|Fall 2023||July 1, 2023||November 27, 2023|
|Spring 2024||December 1, 2023||April 26, 2024|
|Summer 2024||May 1, 2024||June 26, 2024|
The Indiana ETV program is open to any young person who is or was in foster care and meets at least one of these criteria:
- Foster care will end on and after your 18th birthday.
- In foster care at age 17 and not enrolled in high school, but have earned a GED or vocational certificate and will remain in foster care until you turn 18.
- Completed state requirements and have a high school diploma, and will remain in foster care until you turn 18.
- Left foster care after your 16th birthday because you were adopted or placed in a kinship guardianship.
Additionally you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or qualified non-citizen
- Have personal assets (bank account, car, home, etc.) worth less than $10,000
- Be enrolled in a degree, certificate or other accredited program and show that you are making satisfactory academic progress.
Indiana ETV recipients must maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA each term. Students must submit an academic transcript showing grades and GPA from the most recently completed semester/term.
“Meeting with my Education Coordinator helped me realize that there is someone out there who cares about me and how I do in school. Meeting with my coordinator helped me strive for the best grades I can get because I knew I would be praised during our meetings.”
– Amber Z.
All Educational Success Programs
Education & Training Voucher (ETV) Indiana
The ETV program helps teens and young adults go to college or complete a training program.
College Student Support
Catalyst Summer Bridge