Pathways will guide high school sophomores, juniors and seniors in exploring their options post high school, and lead them through structuring an individualized plan for access and attainment!
To support high school students, Foster Success has developed a grade-specific curriculum that includes solo, in-person, and virtual opportunities to help young people succeed.
The curriculum incorporates state educational pathway and 21st Century Scholarship Scholar Success Program requirements.
What’s in it for you?
- Earn $25 every time you attend a meeting or visit a college
- Information about 2-year vs. 4-year colleges, trade schools, certification programs and the military
- Connection to resources that will help prepare you for college admissions exams including the ACT, SAT and PSAT
- Help filling out college, FAFSA and scholarship applications
- Help meeting 21st Century Scholarship Scholar Success Program requirements
All Educational Success Programs
Education & Training Voucher (ETV) Indiana
College Student Support
Catalyst Summer Bridge