Pathways will guide high school sophomores, juniors and seniors in exploring their options post high school, and lead them through structuring an individualized plan for access and attainment!
To support high school students, Foster Success has developed a grade-specific curriculum that includes solo, in-person, and virtual opportunities to help young people succeed.
The curriculum incorporates state educational pathway and 21st Century Scholarship Scholar Success Program requirements.
Pathways is a 3-week (one session per week) program that supports high school students looking into post-high school options and assistance. It is broken up by grade level (Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors) to give grade-appropriate curriculum that walks students through the ins and outs of post-high school options.
What’s in it for you?
- Earn $25 every time you attend a meeting or visit a college
- Information about 2-year vs. 4-year colleges, trade schools, certification programs and the military
- Connection to resources that will help prepare you for college admissions exams including the ACT, SAT and PSAT
- Help filling out college, FAFSA and scholarship applications
- Help meeting 21st Century Scholarship Scholar Success Program requirements
Join us to learn more by registering for these informational sessions below.
All Educational Success Programs
Education & Training Voucher (ETV) Indiana
The ETV program helps teens and young adults go to college or complete a training program.
College Student Support
Catalyst Summer Bridge