Catalyst Summer Bridge Program 2024
The Catalyst Summer Bridge Program is a six and a half week academic experience for those who have experienced foster care to explore college life. Students meet each day to learn the ins and outs of college, engage in college-level coursework, connect with peers, and meet college staff members.
Students who complete the program can earn six college credit hours! They also receive a stipend, a computer and a dorm kit with everything they need to live on campus.
SAVE THE DATE
Catalyst Starts: June 24 – August 2, 2024
The program is FREE to participate, but you must apply by APRIL 30.
Students who complete the program will earn:
- Six (6) college credit hours
- A computer
- A stipend
- A dorm kit with essentials for living on campus
- Enrollment in popular Opportunity Passport™ program
- Enrollment in Works Wonders® program
Catalyst 2024 Info Sessions:
- Must pre-register, zoom link will be provided in the registration confirmation
- Attendance is important to receive valuable information about the program as well as the new application process
- Students, Foster Parents, Youth Service Providers are all welcome to attend the info sessions
4:00 pm (EST)
5:00 pm (EST)
4:00 pm (EST)
“Catalyst was a great opportunity for me to get ahead in college. It was also a great transition from high school to college. But the most beneficial part was being in a group of people that shared similar backgrounds. We are all connected and by the end of Catalyst we were all pretty close. I would say if anyone is considering doing Catalyst, do it, you won’t regret it.”
– Destiny E.
All Educational Success Programs
Education & Training Voucher (ETV) Indiana
The ETV program helps teens and young adults go to college or complete a training program.
College Student Support
Catalyst Summer Bridge