Oct. 26th – Nov. 20th
8 Zoom Sessions
(exact days/times TBD)
Space is limited and only available for youth in the NW region
(Benton, Jasper, Lake, La Porte, Newton, Porter, Pulaski, and Starke counties)
Enrollment is now closed
REFERRALS MUST BE MADE BY SEPTEMBER 25TH
What is Opportunity Passport?
In-depth financial literacy training where you will create individualized financial goals. After training, you will receive $100 seed money to kick start your savings. Save your money and when ready to purchase an eligible asset, reach out to request matching funds of up to $3,500!
Are you eligible?
- 18-25 years old & have foster care experience after age 14
- Have a bank account prior to Oct. 26th
- Employed or in school
- Prepared to start saving towards your financial goals
- Have a basic understanding of finances
- Can attend ALL Zoom training sessions