Mar 25, 2020
Learn more about IYAB. Heads up! In an effort to keep everyone as safe & healthy as possible with recent health events (coronavirus), we are moving to
Heads up! In an effort to keep everyone as safe & healthy as possible with recent health events (coronavirus), we are moving to virtual meetings. For the time being, this is a way for us to stay connected & engaged. Zoom is a conferencing service that allows you to connect by phone or computer to meet. Below are instructions to get connected to our virtual YAB meetings.
A couple notes:
- Meetings are scheduled for 2 hours, but we may not go that entire time.
- There will still be a stipend for participation. Attendance to receive stipend will be taken at the end of the meeting.
- You only need to attend the one meeting that works best for your schedule.
- This is a great way to practice a key professional development skill – telecommunications – and meet with youth from other regions!
March 24th, 5pm – 7pm or
March 25th, 6pm – 8pm or
March 27th, 11am – 1pm
All meetings will have the same meeting ID and instructions.
- Download the Zoom app on your phone and join in by entering the meeting ID (this is the easiest way)
- Join on your computer by clicking on the link below:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 226 643 9551
- Call in through the phone numbers (above) and enter meeting ID when prompted.
Any questions? Have something you want to make sure is on the agenda? Call/text Kylie at 317-504-4196 or email [email protected]
(Wednesday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm