Indiana Education and Training Voucher (ETV) Program
|Fall 2021||July 1, 2021||November 29, 2021|
|Spring 2022||December 1, 2021||April 25, 2022|
|Summer 2022||May 1, 2022||June 27, 2022|
|Fall 2022||July 1, 2022||November 28, 2022|
The Indiana ETV program is open to any former and current foster care youth who meets at least one of these criteria:
- Foster care will end on and after your 18th birthday.
- In foster care at age 17 and not enrolled in high school, but have earned a GED or vocational certificate and will remain in foster care until you turn 18.
- Completed state requirements and have a high school diploma, and will remain in foster care until you turn 18.
- Left foster care after your 16th birthday because you were adopted or placed in a kinship guardianship.
Additionally you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or qualified non-citizen
- Have personal assets (bank account, car, home, etc.) worth less than $10,000
- Be enrolled in a degree, certificate or other accredited program and show that you are making satisfactory academic progress.
Indiana ETV recipients must maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA each term. Students must submit an academic transcript showing grades and GPA from the most recently completed semester/term.
“Meeting with my Education Coordinator helped me realize that there is someone out there who cares about me and how I do in school. Meeting with my coordinator helped me strive for the best grades I can get because I knew I would be praised during our meetings.”
– Amber Z. showing off her college tee