Planning Through the Pandemic
Young adults currently or formerly in care are eligible for new and expanded assistance due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This assistance is designed to remove barriers young adults may face due to the pandemic. The below provides information and guidance on this assistance.
Youth FAQ: COVID -19 RELIEF
Responses compiled by Rimy Morris and Justin Hayden
Re-Entry & Continuation of Services
Who do I contact for more information?
DCS OYI Team:
- Anisa L. Evans- Older Youth Initiatives Manager, Anisa.Evans@dcs.in.gov
- Christine Singleton- Independent Living Specialist, Christine.Singleton@dcs.in.gov
- William Thomas- Independent Living Specialist, William.Thomas@dcs.in.gov
- Harry Day- Independent Living Specialist William.Day@dcs.in.gov
- Cara Dyer- Director of Education Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leona Gray- Educational Regional Coordinator-NWI/Out of State, email@example.com
- Lesley Sessler-Jones- Educational Regional Coordinator- Northeast Lesley@fostersuccess.org
- Erin Enoch-Educational Regional Coordinator- Central/Southern Erin@fostersuccess.org
- John Moore- ETV Program Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children’s Bureau
- Damar Services
- George Junior Republic
- The Villages
CLICK HERE to determine which agency provides OYS services in your area.
There are many factors that will determine the amount and type of assistance you may receive. This will vary and will be based on individual circumstances and needs. If there is something that you want to know please do not hesitate to call your OYS provider or IL Specialist.